Job Type :
Compensation : open - 18-20
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma or GED
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for a skilled / experience Surgery Scheduler, for our client, a busy Anesthesiology Consulting group located near 7th St and Camelback in Phoenix.
This position is temp to hire and will pay $18-$20 per hour depending on overall experience and knowledge.
The job entails:
- Answering the phone in a professional manner
- Data entry of cases either verbally or from fax or email
- Creation of daily schedules using the QGenda scheduling software
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with change and ambiguity in the daily workflow and will be a highly effective communicator.
This job is scheduled Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pmm.
Required Qualifications :
- 1+ year prior experience as a registrar, unit coordinator, or medical scheduler (Surgery, Appointment, or Procedure Scheduler.
- Strong familiarity with medical terminology
- Experienced and trained on medical compliance and confidentiality
- Hands on experience with scheduling systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Professional and polished customer service voice and communication style
- Transportation to and from the US 60 and Greenfield area of Mesa, AZ
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Current on immunizations
If you meet the qualifications and requirements, please send your resume and follow up with a call.