Sales Manager-West Coast
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
BS Degree Preferred
Job Category :
Job Description :
Location: Los Angeles or Phoenix -No relocation at this time!
Ready to launch your sales career higher in the packaging industry with a global provider?
The Sales Manager uses leads, market knowledge and industry contacts to sell packaging film. The position works through broker and/or distributor contacts to obtain US sales of film. Success in the position is measured by overall sales and market share compared to goals; broker and/or distributor relationships initiated, grown and maintained; participation in industry events and trade shows; sales information tracking and sales expenses compared to budget.
- Uses existing packaging broker and/or distributor contacts to introduce products in the US packaging film market; with approval, initiates broker and/or distributor relationship and terms
- Identifies and contacts additional packaging brokers and/or distributors as potential conduits for US packaging film sales, when necessary or appropriate to meet US film market goals; with approval, initiates broker and/or distributor relationship and terms
- Maintains and grows relationships with brokers and/or distributor and other packaging industry influencers in support of US film market goals
- Responsible for recording, storing and tracking leads, regardless of source, in the appropriate company sales system; such information is considered confidential and property of company and is to be protected as appropriate.
- Provides company introduction, product training and marketing support to grow broker and/or distributor's familiarity and effectiveness in representing film products in US packaging market
- Builds relationship with broker and/or distributor and its representatives to gain and increase their support in presenting and selling products
- Ensures that broker and/or distributor and representatives are reaching agreed milestones for presentations and sales of products
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to travel 30-40% on West Coast
- 3-5 years of sales experience in broker and/or distributor-based packaging sales, with proven results.
- Packaging industry experience required
- Able to use Word, Excel reports, communicate via email and text.
- Willing to learn sales management (CRM) and other systems as required
Comptetitive Base Pay plus Commissions and Incentives.
If require further details please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Job Bank has built our business and reputation since 1985 by finding the best people. These people are you. Our clients offer some of the best employment opportunities across the Valley, and many have just been listed in the Phoenix Business Journal “The Book of Lists 2014” Best Places to Work.
Corporate Job Bank is the largest locally owned staffing organization in Arizona. With more than 27 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 11 years straight earning us the coveted Platinum Ranking in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
• Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
• Banking and Finance
• Mortgage and Loan Servicing
• Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
• Engineering and Information Technology
• Healthcare and Medical
• Information Technology
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!
(estimating, pre-bid, chief estimator, sr. estimator, design-build)