Retail Store Supervisor (Computer Repair)
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : open - 15-18 DOE
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma or GED
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for a skilled Supervisor to provide leadership, customer service, and sales at our client’s small retail computer repair store in the Scottsdale area.
This position is Temp to Hire. Our client is currently offering $15 to $18 per hour.
Our client provides computer repair and networking services for home and small business customers. They offer support and repair of desktop and laptop computers. The retail stores are independently staffed with qualified and trained customer service/sales and computer techs.
The company operates in approximately 25 major markets across the US and continues to grow so growth opportunity exists.
As the Store Supervisor, you will:
· Provide a high level of customer service
· Sell a variety of technology services
· Ensure the team meets sales goals
· Monitor & stock inventory
· Lead the team by example
· Educate customers and set service expectations
Our client's stores are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6pm and Saturday from 10 am to 5pm. The selected candidate will work Monday plus 4 other days within this schedule.
Required Qualifications :
We are currently interviewing candidates who meet the following qualifications:
· 2 + years of previous customer-facing service and sales experience
· Prior retail experience a plus
· Previous leadership experience a must
· Able to provide excellent customer service and sales setting customer expectations appropriately
· Good technical skill set (basic hands-on familiarity with troubleshooting in Windows and Mac Operating Systems)
· Current AZ Driver’s license and relatively clean motor vehicle record
· Excellent communication skills (ability and willingness to provide a high level or service and consultative sales)
This position will require criminal background screening and drug testing prior to placement.
If you are interested, qualified, motivated, and available, please apply today.
Corporate Job Bank
Main Office: 480-966-0709