NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Minimum qualifications for these positions are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of production / manufacturing / machine operation / assembly / warehouse experience
- Must be able to see very small parts and differentiate colors for most positions (good vision with or without glasses is critical)
- Ability to assemble very small parts (excellent hand-eye dexterity)
- These jobs are in a clean room environment and require dust masks, gloves, and lab coats to be worn.
- Reliable transportation or willingness to commute via bus to the North Scottsdale area (Frank Lloyd Wright and 75th St) Bus riders will have to walk or bike approximately 1/2 mile to get to he facility.
- Some positions may require the ability to lift heavy objects repetitively.
- Able to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken)
- Candidates will be required to pass criminal background and drug screening and FDA Debarment screening.
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career today, contact us immediately.
Send your resume or call today and ask to speak with Andrew. Let me know you are interested in the "Scottsdale Plastics Job."
Corporate Job Bank