Production Equipment Operator
Job Type :
Compensation : 12.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma or GED Preferred (Not Required)
Job Category :
Job Description :
Send your resume to email@example.com
Looking for an experienced Production Operator that is comfortable working a 12 hour shift.
Location:75th ave and Buckeye
Shift: 6PM - 6AM on a rotating schedule
Pay: $12.00 per hour
PPE: Steel Toe Boots required
- Must follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Must follow all, GMP, HACCP and Safe Quality Food guidelines at all times.
- Must observe high standards of personal hygiene
- Troubleshoot and maintain cup machines molds.
- Perform minor repairs and troubleshoot all quality defective products being produced.
- Continually monitor the quality of the cups being produced and make minor machine adjustments or repairs to ensure product quality.
- Perform the required Quality checks throughout the shift on your assigned lines
- Meet required mold capacity standards by ensuring all functioning molds are producing cups.
- Use the appropriate safety devices and LOTO while working on any cup machines.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in all areas.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent experience of 3 years or more in manufacturing equipment or other relevant experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Mechanical reasoning and ability to trouble shoot machinery.
- Ability to work in tight and elevated spaces; work on your feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in hot environment for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
Required Qualifications :