Medical Accounts Receivable
Job Type :
Compensation : 15.23 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
HS Diploma / GED
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for more than 5 Medical Accounts Receivable / Payment Posting positions. The position is located in North Scottsdale and the work hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Job duties will include:
- Auditing and compiling with quality controls and procedures to interpret and resolve written correspondence involving payment transfers, adjustments, credit balances, refunds and collections accounts.
- Researching and corresponding on missing payments, misdirected and unidentified payments and maintaining accounts
- Assisting in processing all credit card, insurance, client, lock-box payments, Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) and Original Character Recognition (ORC) insurance payments and denials.
- Tracking and maintaining balances of unidentified accounts, prepaid accounts and Aging Reports.
Required Qualifications :
- 1 years experience in Medical Accounts Receivable
- Ability to interpret EOB's
- Type 45 WPM
- 6,500 KPH on 10-Key
- Basic Excel skills
IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS and are seriously interested in starting your career, please contact us immediately. We are conducting interviews with qualified candidates this week!
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry. We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!