Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Required Years of Experience :
1 -2 years
Required Education :
HS Diploma or GED
Job Description :
Send your resume to email@example.com
Looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician for a 2nd shift position with a company in the phoenix area.
Location: 35th ave & Indian school
Pay: $16-$23 an hour DOE
Shift: Monday- Friday 2:30am-11pm (must be open to working Saturdays)
- Observes mechanical devices in operation to insure performance is in accordance with equipment specifications.
- Understands production machines driven by hydraulic pressure.
- Understands the set-up and operation of lathes, drill presses, grinders and other metalworking tools in order to maintain and repair such equipment.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Repairs or replaces defective parts
- Is able to evaluate PLC’s, PC’s, servo drives by testing using a multi-meter and identifying problems and repair or replace needed parts
- Must understand electrical schematics.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual. Ability to write routine reports.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Required Qualifications :