Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
Job Type :
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Job Category :
Job Description :
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Looking for someone with experience as a manufacturing maintenance technician for a 1st shift position with a great company.
Location: 101&Thunderbird Peoria, AZ
Shift: Sunday-Thursday 1:00pm-9:30pm
- Repair and maintain production machinery and equipment such as calenders, laminators, slitters, blenders, oil heaters, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Maintain and update an aggressive preventive maintenance schedule to include predictive maintenance and machine data analysis to minimize downtime
- Utilizing maintenance software maintain a thorough spare parts inventory supply for production machinery
- Assist other technicians in troubleshooting equipment and repairs
- Maintain and repair basic facilities equipment
- Will need to troubleshoot and repair electrical control circuits including PLC I/O, ultrasonic sensors, motors and related components.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum seven years of experience with Industrial electrical and PLC I/O controls.
Fork lift and scissor lift experience.
Be able to pass a Drug test and a Background check
Must be able to lift, stand, walk, bend, crouch, climb ladders, climb stairs, sit and move about the building with no restrictions
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Call today to start the interview process 480-907-7462
Required Qualifications :