Corporate Job Bank is looking for a skilled Maintenance Tech for our client, a large national manufacturer of furniture and cabinetry.
This position will train on first shift and will transition to second shift upon completion of training (approximately 30-60 days.) 2nd shift hours will be 3 pm to 11:30 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime is expected as the Maintenance Tech will be responsible to keep all equipment, tools, and machinery up and running.
The Maintenance Tech will coordinate and perform daily maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repair, facilities maintenance and repair, and tool maintenance and repair.
Equipment supported includes CNC Machines, lathes, mills, saws, and a variety of hand tools.
· Oversee the workload and prioritize projects to be completed.
· Communicates with department managers to ensure that projects/problems are being taken care of.
· Inform appropriate personnel of problems, schedules and projects that will affect their production schedules.
· Communicates regularly with the Plant Manager and Production Manager regarding any problem areas including employee conflicts, safety concerns, and scheduling problems
· Prepare project plans and estimates for facility projects
· Solicit vendors and acquire proposals for projects
· Coordinate construction activities with external contractors
· Requisition all parts, supplies and raw materials needed to maintain machinery and the facility
· Repair electrical equipment
· Responsible for various utility and distribution systems throughout the plant, such as the vacuum, compressed air, and HVAC systems
· Setup and maintain maintenance records and project files
· Ensure compliance of facility to meet local building and fire codes
· Develop preventative maintenance procedures for new and existing equipment and all building systems
· Fill in to assist in meeting production requirements
· Maintain tools and equipment through proper storage, training, maintenance, and usage.
· Communication with cell leaders, engineering, office staff, and production employees.
· Understanding and working knowledge of all job-related Quality Objectives, Quality System Policies, Procedures, and Instructions.
Candidates meeting the skills requirements and interested in this position can email their resume to email@example.com and/or call our office to schedule an interview 623-209-7262. You can text me at (602) 492-5745