- High school diploma or equivalent experience of 3 years or more in manufacturing equipment or other relevant experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Mechanical reasoning and ability to trouble shoot machinery.
- Ability to work in tight and elevated spaces; work on your feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in hot environment for prolonged periods of time.
- Punctuality and reliability, schedule flexibility, and weekend availability required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Good sense of priority management and organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
- Work an 12+ hour shift while sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending, reaching, grasping, use hands to finger, grasp with hands and arms, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and lifting throughout the entire shift.
- Requires the manual movement of cases of finished goods that weight up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to extreme heat. In-doors in a manufacturing environment that is not air conditioned.
- Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles
- Wear PPE while working, which includes hairnet, hearing protection and safety glasses with side guards and steel toe shoes/boots
- Work an 12+ hour day shift
- Able to work weekdays, weekends and overtime.
Education – High School Diploma or GED preferred
Experience – Three (3) years in a manufacturing environment.
Skills – Basic computer skills. Basic Math skills. Mechanical aptitude. Ability to function with minimal direction. Must be able to effectively communicate in English both oral and written.
A drug test and thorough background check (criminal history) will be conducted prior to placement. A criminal history is NOT an automatic bar to employment with this client but will be considered like many other factors
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!