Job Type :
Reference Code :
Compensation : 13.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for Lumpers / Electric Pallet Jack Operators.
Our client is a cold storage facility located in the West Mesa area. The position is for loading and unloading trucks into the cold storage area.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE a minimum of 1 year recent experience (consistent, not accumulative) operating an Electric Pallet Jack, RF Scanner, Vocalet (headset) is preferred, Unloading pallets, verifying goods (organizing accordingly, aka lumping and getting them to shipping, shipping then receives and then product goes to loaders to load the trucks. Steel Toe or Composite Toe shoes, experience working in a cold/freezer environment is highly recommended, must have basic computer skills for data input
Schedule: Monday through Friday
These positions are temp to hire. Our client offers training and a safe work environment.
Required Qualifications :
- HSD or Equivalent preferred
- Composite or Steel Toe shoes required (composites are preferred)
- 1-year recent experience operating an electric (rider) pallet jack
- Selected candidates will be required to Drug Test and submit to a National Background screening
- A thorough background check (criminal history) will be conducted prior to placement. A criminal history is NOT an automatic bar to employment with this client but will be considered like many other factors.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com for an immediate review of your resume. If basic requirements are met, a phone call will be conducted to schedule an interview. An up to date resume must be provided for consideration to this position.
Vice President Operations
Key Accounts Management
Corporate Job Bank
Main Office: 480-966-0709