Lead Facilities Tech for Beautiful Scottsdale Location!
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma
Job Category :
Job Description :
Tired of working in a distressed, under managed building? Ready to take your skills to a company that invests in building maintenance and their people? This is a pristine working environment where you can finish your career!
The ideal candidate will be well-organized, and detail oriented along with the flexibility to work any shift needed. The goal is to provide the best guest experience and maintain the company's brand while being able to reduce operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounting
- HSA Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Telemedicine-Zero Co-Pay
- Low Deductible for Family
- Low Premiums for Family
- 401k investments with Immediate Vesting
- Respond to work requests as required.
- Make any miscellaneous repairs as necessary.
- Perform domestic plumbing and maintenance as required.
- Maintain electrical, mechanical, storage, and facilities shop for cleanliness.
- Maintain inventory of tools, supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Perform dock receiving and mail room duties.
- Modular system setup and repair.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Ability to motivate and guide facility team.
- General knowledge on building structures and performance.
- Understand fire alarm and fire prevention systems.
Required Qualifications :
- High School or Equivalent
- 10-15 Years in Building Automation / Energy Management Systems, electrical repairs and building maintenance including paint, drywall, plaster and structural maintenance and repair
- Good understanding of HVAC/R repairs and maintenance
If interested in and qualified, please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org