Journeyman Plumber for Friendly Construction Company
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Banks client is experiencing growth and seeking to fill a plumbing position. The candidate for this position must be knowledgeable in all aspects of residential, light commercial, existing and new construction plumbing.
Full-time position that will require occasional overtime and rotational weekends on call. Salary based on proof of job experience and knowledge.
Servicing and maintenance of water heaters/tankless, plumbing fixture installation, re-pipes, gas lines, RO systems, water treatment, stoppages/sewer machine, line jetting, and locating. Water and sewer line replacement. Remodel/tenant improvement knowledge and experience helpful.
• Service Truck
• 401k• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid sick leave
Required Qualifications :
- Excellent customer service skills
- Applicant must have at least five years of verifiable plumbing experience.
- A detail oriented and quality driven individual
- Team player
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Basic and specific tools required for the plumbing trade
- Arizona drivers license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check