Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for an Inside Sales Rep, for our manufacturing client in Central Phoenix to perform business development in the construction industry. If you are a top performer looking to change careers please apply!
We are dedicated to providing a stable professional work environment, great benefits and career path opportunities for advancement. Initial responsibilities and focus include all aspects of Sales.
As the Salesperson, you should have phone sales experience, and strong ability to close deals.
· Inside selling to existing clients, and sales activities to facilitate new business when needed.
· Understand full cycle sales process from lead generation thru closing
· Hunter mentality
· Sales person is responsible for revenue growth to the level established by management
· Excellent presentation skills via phone and in-person.
· ConstantContact, Salesforce or Sage 100 software experience a plus
· Experience growing local and national sales.
· Strong experience in Full Cycle Sales process.
· Ability to close sales and generate new revenue.
· Develop and execute sales plans and sales goals.
· Work with owners, general contractors, architects, subcontractors, suppliers, distributors, vendors, agency reps, and other prospective customers in developing opportunities to provide products and services.
·Be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Windows), ACT (or similar) and can personally prepare general business correspondence.
·Excellent presentation skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
·Prepare and present clear, concise and effective communication regarding marketing and sales issues.
·Responsible for quoting opportunities they generate.
·Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
·Taking new orders/projects to the point of submitting to manufacturing.