Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Job Type :
Compensation : open - $16 - $20
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Defense - Aerospace
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank is seeking a person for Maintenance Mechanic for an Aerospace company in the west valley. This position requires experience in mechanical and electrical repairs of industrial equipment and machinery such as forklifts, cranes, pumps, pulleys, small motors, etc.
Our client is looking for people committed and dedicated to grow with their company. This position is Temp to Hire. For your hard work and great attendance, you can expect to receive progressive pay increases, profit-sharing, and work with a great group of people!
Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as conveyors and programmable controllers. Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment and connects cable and wires between machines and equipment. Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cable.
• Performs preventative maintenance.
• Industrial maintenance repairs and maintaining machinery equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems.
• General maintenance duties and other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position please send a current resume for review to: email@example.com OR call Avondale office at 623-209-7270 and request to speak with one of our recruiters.
Avondale Branch Manager
Required Qualifications :
7 year Nationwide Background
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prefer 3 years of experience with electrical experience in a heavy industrial or manufacturing setting.
• Experience working with equipment such as cranes and industrial equipment.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach and good eye-sight.
• Electrical/maintenance certifications a plus. Experience with conveyors, pumps pulleys.
• Must be able to free lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English. Basic math skills.
• Must be able to work any shift and overtime when required. Must be able to work in a variety of different work environment both indoor and outdoor.