Job Type :
Job Category :
Job Description :
- As the Human Resources Coordinator, you are accountable for organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Partner with Corporate Support Team to support Escrow Operation Manager and office production teams to
- Handle New Hire Orientation, on-boarding details, payroll management, open enrollment and necessary training programs.
- Coordinate with Operation team on facility and procurement items, including but not limited to; property management requests, maintenance issues, capital equipment needs, and general office supplies and services.
- Coordinate with Accounting team on all billing and reconciliation of services and purchasing as needed
- Coordinate with IT and Operations department on all office equipment
- Be the point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Provide general support to guests and visitors when Front Desk Coordinator is out of office
- Minimum travel of up to 10%
- Ancillary projects and tasks as assigned
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred; will consider a combination of experience and/or education
- 2 to 5 years of experience in management/human resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Obsession with customer service and continually elevating customer experience standards through promptness, politeness, professionalism, and personalization
- A talent for prioritizing and organizing a wide array of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Experience working cross functionality to push projects over the finish line
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures