Hand Finishing/Deburr for Aerospace Pioneer!
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Job Description :
Do you love to work with your hands and create a quality product and have deburring experience? Do you want to work with the best in the aerospace industry and receive top notch benefits and shift differentials?
One of Corporate Job Banks exclusive clients is seeking strong candidate for their manufacturing department who will work closely with quality assurance.
- De-burr hardware with critical and close dimensional tolerance and surface finish in accordance with blueprint requirements, MOT's, routings, SOP's and other supporting documentation, standards and procedures.
- Verify drawings, MOT's and routings to ensure manufacture of hardware in accordance with good de-burring practices and verify quality of product at the required internals per company policy.
- Prepare production records for manufactured parts as required.
- Under the direction of lead person, identify and process parts to meet manufacturing schedules to support customer deliveries ensuring movement of material maximizes efficiency.
- Ensure that equipment and facilities are maintained for efficient production and work area is clean and organized.
- Execute special projects as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of related experience in deburring, polishing or hand finishing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Availability to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org