General Labor - Production
Job Type :
Compensation : 12.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank is in need of a General Labor with Power Coat Painting experience for a client in the west valley.
$12.00 an hour.
The schedule is Monday – Thursday
3:30PM – 2:00AM.
will also be required to work 8-10 hours of OT every other Friday
- Responsible for operating machines, and handling materials.
- Maintain paint equipment.
- Keep assigned tools organized
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
- Maintain high quality standard for products being painted.
- Understand general pre-prep operation, includes viewing product for detects before entering the paint booth.
- Assure work area is clean and organized.
- Ensure quality of work.
- Keep work areas clean, and organized.
- Maintain safe work practices and environment.
- Ability to work on various machines, and additional departments.
- Communicate as necessary with coworkers and supervisors.
- Additional duties as assigned by leads, supervisors, and management.
Please forward resume to email@example.com for review, or call our office at 623-209-7270 to schedule an appointment.
Required Qualifications :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience as a Powder Coat Painter in a booth setting.
- Must be able to use a micrometer, and a tape measure.
- Heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), bending, and stooping might be required.
- Punctuality a must.
Resume for review
National Criminal Background review
High School Diploma or equivalent