Corporate Job Bank is seeking an Office Administrator with P&L Accounting experience, for an aerospace company in the west valley. Interviews are being scheduled for an immediate opening.
The Office Administrator provides support to management, clients, employees and vendors. This person supports the company mission, policies and procedures and exhibits a commitment to excellence and collaboration. The Office Administrator will be self-motivated, team oriented, energetic, detailed oriented and results focused. They must be able to prioritize, handle sensitive information with confidentially and meet deadlines.
- The Office Administrator will analyse and organize office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
2.Oversee and assist with the process, forms, flow of information for the Operations Department.
3. Prepare correspondence, documents, reports, graphs, charts and spreadsheets.
- Process and record all accounting and finance related transactions.
- Answer incoming calls and correspondence promptly and in a professional manner.
- Interact with clients in a professional and courteous way.
- Monitor office supplies, ensure stock and reorder as needed.
8.Insure compliance with company policies.
- Adhere to company Procedures and Work Instructions to achieve excellence in Customer Support practices and compliance with ISO, CAA, MOD, NATO and FAA requirements.
- Self-development will be the responsibility of the post holder. Training and development will be identified and opportunities sought to increase personal effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned
Strong Accounting experience with P&L is a must
· Be able to confidently and calmly communicate at all levels.
· Proficiency in MS Office (in particular, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
· Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Must be "hands on" and willing to help the team to get the job done.
· Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to learn and apprehend new software programs quickly
Please send your resume to email@example.com for review. Only those candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.