Job Type :
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
A minimum of 3 years of experience in a production environment
Required Education :
A High School Diploma or its equivalent.
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for several Electro-Mech Assemblers for our client in the North Scottsdale area!
In this position you will be:
- Using small hand tools to assemble machined components into a laser cartridge.
- You will be responsible for inspecting your own parts for flaws and defects prior to assembly.
- Must be able to stand and lift up to 50 lbs frequently throughout a ten hour period to maintain quality and throughput in a fast passed production environment.
- Must be competent and have the flexibility to be crossed trained into multiple job related duties and tasks in a team environment. •
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner to meet the production schedule which may include overtime.
Required Qualifications :
- A High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of small hand tools and power tools is preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge and math skills.
- Knowledgeable in the use of vacuum pumps and other electrical testing devices.
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career now, contact us immediately. Our customer has an immediate need.
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer Corporate Job Bank is a drug free work place. ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK: Corporate Job Bank is the largest locally owned staffing organization in Arizona. With more than 25 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities. We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 11 years straight earning us the coveted Platinum Ranking in our industry. We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management. We service multiple sectors including: Government Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.) Banking and Finance Mortgage and Loan Servicing Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities) Engineering and Information Technology Information Technology Leadership Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!