Direct Hire-Field Account Manager of Facilities
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma
Job Category :
Job Description :
Do you like running a business like your own and have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you like taking care of customers and like to problem solve to achieve a positive result? Look no further, this may be for YOU! Come work for a fun, growing facility maintenance company!
One of Corporate Job Banks premier clients in offering an exclusive opportunity to run your own accounts like your own and ensure the highest level of satisfaction from your commercial customers. You will be responsible for overseeing the facility services from maintenance to office supplies and up selling as needed to your clients. This is a very autonomous role, allowing you to interact with both operational staff and your client. This requires traveling to the businesses in the Central Phoenix corridor Monday-Friday and you are compensated with a lucrative base, commissions, phone and vehicle allowance.
- Provides excellent customer service, builds strong relationships with staff, clients and employees
- Solves problems proactively
- Desires to learn and grow professionally
- Works independently and in teams
- Communicates in professional, direct style
Required Qualifications :
- Bi-lingual candidates highly desired
- Operations/Sales/Customer service experience within a related industry
- 1 year of previous management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Military background is greatly appreciated
Base of $50K plus Commissions and Phone and Vehicle Allowances!
If interested and qualified, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org