Required knowledge, skills, and experience:
· 1 year experience operating a sit down forklift
· Must have regular and reliable transportation
· Ability to work on your feet for 12 hour shifts
· Prior experience in manufacturing a plus
· Prior machine operating experience a plus
· Reliable reliable reliable
· Ability to lift 50+ pounds regularly through the 12 hour shift
· Able to bend at waist, stoop, kneel, reach, and climb ladders
A thorough background check (criminal history) will be conducted prior to placement. A criminal history is NOT an automatic bar to employment with this client but will be considered like many other factors.
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!