OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for several Concrete Finishers. While this is for construction projects, all work is done in our client’s factory.
Our client is pioneering the way commercial construction is done. Why build in the field, when you can build in the controlled environment offered by a factory. Our client pre-builds walls, subfloors, and roofing for large commercial products then ships these pre-built components to the job site where they are installed.
These positions are scheduled from Monday through Friday from 5 am to 330 pm. Saturday overtime is typical, and many positions are required 45-55 hours per week.
Examples of duties include:
· Finishing various commercial construction components
· Utilizing trowel, float, and other finishing tools
· Reading of blue prints or work instructions
· Mixing, prepping and applying a variety of finishes
· Following safety protocol