Computer Repair Tech
Phoenix, AZ 85022
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : open - $13-$17
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma or GED
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for a skilled Computer Repair Tech to provide customer service and repair services to our client's customers.
This position is Temp to Hire. Our client is currently offering $15 to $18 per hour. The job will be based out of North Phoenix located near Central and Greenway.
Our client provides computer repair and networking services for home and small business customers. They offer support and repair of desktop and laptop computers. The stores are independently staffed with qualified and trained customer service/sales and computer techs.
The company operates in approximately 25 major markets across the US and continues to grow so growth opportunity exists.
As the Computer Repair Tech you will:
· Repair laptop, desktop, and various computer devices
· Troubleshoot and recommend both hardware and software solutions when other options are not viable
· Customer service offering products and services as part of the recommended resolution (this is really repair role requiring good communication and customer service skills)
· Monitor & stock inventory
· Educate customers and set service expectations
Our client's stores are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6pm and Saturday from 10 am to 5pm. The selected candidate will work Monday plus 4 other days within this schedule.
Required Qualifications :
We are currently interviewing candidates who meet the following qualifications:
· 1+ year of prior technical support experience (We love candidates from the Geek Squad, Fry's OfficeMax, and Staples)
· A+ Certification a plus (will be required to obtain during the initial employment period.)
· Good communication and service skills
· Valid Drivers license with relatively clean record.
· Good technical skill set
This position will require criminal background screening and drug testing prior to placement.
If you are interested, qualified, motivated, and available, please apply today.
Corporate Job Bank
Main Office: 480-966-0709