Job Type :
Compensation : 11.40 USD/HOUR
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
No Experience Needed!!
Required Education :
HSD or GED
Job Category :
Job Description :
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Corporate Job Bank is currently seeking Cafeteria Cashiers to work in the West Valley!
MUST HAVE FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE CARD and FOOD HANDLER'S CARD IN HAND TO BE CONSIDERED
Pay: $11.40 Per Hour with FREE LUNCH!
Shift: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
As a Food Service Worker, your typical duties will include:
- Collecting funds for daily meal transactions
- Counting money and preparing necessary paperwork for daily deposit and funds for reimbursement of costs for providing nutritional services
- Completes necessary cleaning such as storerooms, walk-in-refrigerators, laundry rooms and other common areas as directed by the supervisor for the purpose of maintaining a clean and sanitary work area.
- Washes dishes and equipment
- Sets up and prepares food as well as cash registers in assigned area
- Operates oven for cooking of quick items (e.g. French fries, corn dogs, etc.)
- Wears proper uniform including hair net and name tag for the purpose of meeting mandated health standards
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relations with students and staff of the district.
Required Qualifications :
Minimum qualifications include:
- FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE CARD & FOOD HANDLER’S CARD REQUIRED!
- Be able to perform basic math functions, including counting currency
- Read & follow instructions; understand written and oral instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend, stoop, stand and reach
- Flexibility is important!
- Must have own transportation and be flexible to commute between school sites as needed
All positions will require a thorough criminal background screening, employment eligibility screening, and identity verification.
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career now, please respond by email at email@example.com or call 623-209-7270 to schedule your interview appointment.
Corporate Job Bank
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace.