Building Maintenance Tech
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Building Maint. Entry Lvl
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Vocational training or equivalent experience
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Banks is looking for an immediate qualified candidate for our Building Maintenance - Entry Level position.
Location: Mesa, AZ
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Type: Full-Time, Contract
Summary of Job Duties:
- General Clean-Up of Campus
- Cleaning, Organization and hauling trash
- Moving, Maintenance
- Some plumbing, electrical, drywall is a plus!
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Building Maintenance
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, including A/C, outdoors, etc.
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen
- Ability to pass a National Criminal Background check
IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS and are seriously interested in starting your career, please contact us immediately. We are conducting interviews with qualified candidates this week!
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity EmployerCorporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
- Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
- Banking and Finance
- Mortgage and Loan Servicing
- Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!