Assembler / Packer / Shipper: $12.50 to start and up to $17.45 within a year
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 12.50 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Distribution and Logistics
Job Category :
Job Description :
WAREHOUSE WORKERS NEEDED ASAP!
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for several Warehouse workers for our client, a distributor of appliance parts in the West Phoenix area. These positions involve fast-paced work requiring occasional heavy lifting. Our client offers a climate controlled warehouse that is safe, modern, and well managed.
These are 1st shift positions which are scheduled Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Compensation starts at $12.50 per hour as a temp.
Once hired by our client, compensation jumps to $14.70 plus incentive (which normally is up to $1.50 per hour. Sample wage growth is:
At hire $14.70 per hour With incentive up to $16.20 per hour
At 30 days $14.95 per hour With incentive up to $16.45 per hour
At 60 days $15.20 per hour With incentive up to $16.70 per hour
At 90 days $15.45 per hour With incentive up to $16.95 per hour
At 120 days $15.70 per hour With incentive up to $17.20 per hour
At 180 days $15.95 per hour With incentive up to $17.45 per hour
A “can do” attitude will get you very far in these positions. Examples of duties include:
- Order Selecting
- Assembly of products
- Scanning of selected items with RF Guns
- Forklift Operations
- Inventory count and other warehousing duties as required
- Strict adherence to safety policies including housekeeping rules
Required Qualifications :
We are currently interviewing candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- Prior warehouse shipping/packing/assembly experience
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs repeatedly
- Strong work ethic
- Strong desire to be part of a team
- Demonstrated in job history that attendance is not an issue
- Values integrity and pride of workmanship
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Values accuracy in workmanship
- Knows the value of communication in the prevention of errors
- Knows the value of receiving blocks of instruction and execution said instruction in a timely fashion
- Able to work well in a team environment
We offer a crime-free, drug-free work environment. Drug and criminal background screening will be conducted prior to hire.
If you are interested, available immediately, and qualified….contact us ASAP.
The Corporate Job Bank Team!
Office (480) 966-0709
Direct (480) 779-0562
SMS (833) 402-9178
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace