Corporate Job Bank is currently hiring skilled Machine Operators for a carpet recycling company located in Phoenix, AZ
You will be Assisting the production activities to achieve a high level of quality and efficiency to support the system operations requirements and performing an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Forklift experience is helpful.
3rd shift 3rd shift 10pm to 6am $13.13 includes shift differential
1 plus years experience as a Machine Operator and be able to meet the physical requirements of the position - heavy lifting over 60 pounds
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
Immediate Start! Contact our Avondale office and speak to one of our recruiters, 623-209-7270.
Qualified candidates must pass a Drug Test, Nationwide background, have a High School Diploma or equivalent,
Must have reliable transportation to work the required schedules and must be okay with a closed facility which means you cannot leave the work site during the entire shift.
Please send your resume to email@example.com