We are currently interviewing candidates whom meet the following qualifications:
- 2+ years combined experience in jobs requiring use of blueprints, micrometers, calipers, and gauges (for metal fabrication jobs.)
- Familiarity and comfort with machine operations and tools usage.
- Safety minded.
- A history of reliability and job stability. Our client looks closely at job stability!
- A can do attitude.
- Productive world class work ethic required.
- Must have steel toed boots prior to starting.
Candidates that are selected for employment will complete a thorough criminal history screening and drug testing.
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career now, please send us your resume now.
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike.
We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
• Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
• Banking and Finance
• Mortgage and Loan Servicing
• Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
• Engineering and Information Technology
• Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!