2nd Shift Screw Machinist for Pioneer!
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Defense - Aerospace
Job Category :
Job Description :
Are you looking to work for the best aerospace controls and sensors division in the country and right here in our backyard? This Gilbert company is seeking you, APPLY today!
Under general supervision, performs routine and semi-routine assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment. Under general supervision, works from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions. May communicate directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly. Checks and inspects machining operations against specified tolerances. May identify and repair minor machine malfunctions.
- Manufacture and inspect detailed parts and tools from blueprints, sketches, drawings and verbal instructions using a variety of machining tools and equipment and using mathematical and geometrical calculations.
- Determine how to set up machines based on instructions received and perform minor repairs of equipment.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and free from safety hazards and to maintain acceptable quality and efficiency level.
- Prove out CNC programs when required; working with Fanuc controls.
- Working with Swiss machining techniques in tight tolerances.
Required Qualifications :
- 2-10 years of experience in Screw Machining.
- Aerospace manufacturing an asset.
- High School Diploma.
Salary: $23-$28/Hour depending on number of years of experience in the industry.
If interested and qualified, please send a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org