Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for 2nd shift Production General Labor/Finishing Grinder for a client in their West valley location.
These positions are Temp to Hire, $12.50 per hour
Schedule of Mon - Fri 2PM - 10:30pm.
Must also be flexible to work alternate hours and some weekends.
Job location: 67th Ave / Buckeye Rd
Reliable transportation is a must.
Examples of duties include:
grinding down metal parts/pieces handling a 14 lb power tool for 8 hours or more per day -
other duties as assigned
Essential Functions and Abilities
· Ability to quickly move your hand, your hands together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, lift, manipulate or assemble objects. (many duties require hand over hand movement) (frequently)
· Ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands.
· Must be able to see in low light conditions, hear, and speak clearly.
· Ability to stand and change positions frequently over an eight-hour period.
· Must be able to meet production quotas per hour – good hand dexterity is a plus!