2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor for USA Consumer Products Plant!
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
BS Degree Preferred
Job Category :
Job Description :
Do you want to work for a well established and professional manufacturer that puts the employee first? If so, this may be for you.
Once of Corporate Job Banks top clients in consumer goods manufacturing is seeking a 2nd Shift Fab Supervisor working the hours of 2pm to 10pm.
You will be responsible for:
- Leads and manages team of assemblers and fabrication in order to achieve organizational production goals on a daily basis- mostly fab exposure and ideal for Plastics and Welding experience.
- Sheet metal a plus.
- Focus on quality and accuracy in the manufacturing process
- Trains employees in a variety of roles
- Materials and manpower management and planning
- Monitors and implements quality efforts
- Leads employee communication efforts on team
- Promotes employee engagement through direct, honest, and open communications with team members
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or other discipline related to large-scale manufacturing.
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- 7+ years in manufacturing
- Knowledge of 5S and Kaizen continuing improvement principles
- Knowledgeable and experienced with a variety of fabrication equipment including presses, shears, CNC and press breaks
- Knowledgeable and experienced in metal fabrication methods including welding and bending of sheet metal products
- Ability and willingness to commute to the Goodyear, AZ area. This site is not accessible via public transportation. Might be public transportation now??
- Comfortable working long-term on 2nd shift
- Able and willing to work 50 plus hours per week as needed
Don't wait any longer for this won't come around again. APPLY TODAY!
Salary: $65-$70K plus up to 15% Bonus annually