2nd Shift Assembly
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 15.30 USD/HOUR
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank is seeking approximately 6 production personnel in the Goodyear, AZ area.
Our client has needs for 2nd Shift Assemblers. Shifts are Monday through Thursday from 2pm to 12am (midnight.) You will work four ten hours shifts having three days off!
As a contractor, you will start at $15.30 or more per hour. Once hired by our client, they are offering $17.41 per hour within 30 days.
Examples of duties include:
- Operation of hand tools and power tools
- Assembly to basic to complex hardware or electromechanical assemblies
- Operation of machinery
- Quality control
- Hand assembly of items
- Moving of parts or product through a plant environment
Required Qualifications :
We are currently interviewing candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is a must. Candidates are required to provide proof of high school equivalency.
- 2+ years of combined experience in a manufacturing, assembly, plastics, sheet metal fabrication, material handling, or maintenance role in a production setting.
- Familiarity and comfort with machine operations and tools usage.
- A history of reliability and job stability. Our client looks closely at job stability!
- A can-do attitude.
- Productive world-class work ethic required.
- Must have steel toed boots prior to starting.
- Candidates that are selected for employment will complete a thorough criminal history screening and drug testing.
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career now, please send us your resume now.
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
Sheet Metal Fabrication