**Direct Hire** West Valley PLC Maintenance Specialist
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma
Job Category :
Job Description :
Do you want to work for a pioneer in the luxury appliance industry?
Our state of the art facility offers a climate controlled work environment, as well as offering employees a full benefits package including: medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k. paid time off and other benefit opportunities.
- Repair of production equipment to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical failures.
- Allen Bradley PLC’s, 500, 5000, Flex Drives and other systems.
- Ability to read an electrical schematic and use test meters.
- Ability to interface and troubleshoot with a variety of PLC’s.
- Use blueprint and machine manuals to troubleshoot equipment failure and select repair parts.
- Perform root cause analysis and document relevant information in the CMMS programs.
- Fabricate various tools, jigs, fixtures, etc. for production, as well as welding and general fabrication.
- Performs safety checklists: weekly/monthly checks on fire extinguishers, exit lights, parts run, and general building lights check
- Ability to work in a team environment experiencing routine and rapid change
- Communications with others on very regular basis, coworkers, Operations, Supervision, Engineering, Safety, OEM MFG, parts suppliers and outside vendors.
- Demonstrate safe work practices and procedures including: LOTO, fall protection, NFPA 70e and all other applicable OSHA regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary: $25-$31/Hour DOE
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical, hydraulic blueprints and machine manuals
- Must be able to pass a written maintenance examination and pass at a level above 70%
- Proficiency in troubleshooting a variety of PLC’s
- Must be experienced Window based Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours in support of continued education and staff fluctuations
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send a confidential resume to email@example.com