**Direct Hire** Sales Lead Development Specialist
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Description :
Do you enjoy looking for the needle in the haystack and also the gift for research? If so, this may be for you! Apply Now!
This company offers tremendous potential for your sales career as well as the opportunity to grow in your education, offering tuition assistance and scholarship opportunities.
- Provide sufficient outbound activity to meet the requirements of the regions/territories they support.
- Execute on Outbound Marketing programs they are assigned and maintain all associated SLA’s.
- Maintain compliance within client's CRM on all inbound leads in which they are assigned.
- Work with Account Executives they support to develop a territory plan.
- Work with IMMs to develop pipeline that supports MGO generation and revenue goals.
- Prepare and submit activity reports, pipeline forecasts and conversion rates to their manager as requested.
- Maintain all prospective customer data in client's CRM.
- Set up and conduct warm handoff for ISE and/or Partners (if needed) prior to passing and/or converting a lead to an opportunity
Required Qualifications :
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related lead generation/inside sales experience or outbound call center experience
If interested and qualified, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
$19-$20/Hour Plus Bonuses/Quarter based on individual performance