**Direct Hire** Maintenance Technicians for Beautiful Automated Production Facility!
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma
Job Category :
Job Description :
Tired of working in a hot and uncomfortable working environment?
In a national high-tech manufacturing facility, this Electro Mechanical Technician's primary responsibility will be to work with a team of Engineers and Technicians, conducting preventative maintenance and diagnostic testing on equipment in need of repair.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatics, conveyor systems and production
- machines;following diagrams,sketches,operations manuals,manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Responsible for electrical repair involving motors, controls and other equipment
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation;listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing equipment.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instruments and equipment.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
- accomplish job results.
- Maintains Technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks
- Maintains continuity among work teams documenting and communicating actions
Required Qualifications :
- Associates degree;or three plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Electrical maintenance skills
- Computer knowledge of MS Office
- Problem solving abilities
- Attention to details
- Solid knowledge of mechanical and electric background
- Experience in a high-tech Manufacturing environment
If interested and qualified, please submit a confidential resume to: