Staff Accountant for Construction Company
PHOENIX, AZ 85021-2843 US
Do you want every other Friday off?
One of Corporate Job Banks' clients is a construction company specializing in all forms of projects across California and Arizona. The company has managed the successful completion of thousands of construction projects in two states and is growing rapidly.
In this role, the position reports to the Controller. They will work closely with the Accounting Team and interface with managers and staff in the company, as well as outside stakeholders.
Every other Friday off, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, PTO, 401k, Stock Options, Cross Fit Membership, etc.
1. Prepare and Post Journal Entries (must have good understanding of accrual entries as well as Assets and Liabilities).
2. Reconciliation of Assets and Liability General Ledger activity and balances
3. Reconciliation of Job Cost
4. Daily Cash Reporting between software and bank
5. Bank reconciliations
6. Understands Work in Process/Progress
7. Understands Estimated Cost of Completion
- High School Diploma plus 3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent experience in construction
- Excel Power User must be able to perform VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables/advanced formula writing.
- Sage 300 experience preferred
- Motivated, Independent Work, Willing to Research for answers.
Do not wait, send in a resume today!