Records Clerk (Data Entry and Scanning)
Maricopa, AZ 85139 US
Location: Florence, Arizona
Job Type: Project (Long-Term)
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Duration: Until December 31st, 2023
Multiple extensions are likely.
Many of our employees end up being hired on with Pinal County.
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Our client, Pinal County, has an immediate need for a Records Clerk. The primary role will be to scan and index case files into the organization's database and records management system. This is a promising chance to gain exposure in the government sector as the agency regularly employs our temporary staff in permanent roles.
- Digitizing paper files using a scanner and computer equipment
- Entering key data into the agency's database/records management system (Indexing)
- Performing data entry tasks
- Conducting quality control checks to ensure data accuracy
- Filing and moving files (Includes lifting and moving bankers boxes)
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm or 8000 keystrokes per hour
- Proficiency with computers in a Windows environment
- Experience with flatbed and high-volume scanners
- Capable of lifting to 35 lbs intermittently throughout the day
- Must be able to pass a thorough criminal background check and fingerprinting process before placement
- This position will require a thorough criminal background check and fingerprinting before placement.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply today.
The Corporate Job Bank Team!
Office Phone and Text (480) 966-0709
When texting, please include your name and the reference Pinal Records
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace