Corporate Job Bank https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62601/logos/JB%20Square%20200x200.png https://corporatejobbank.com/ https://corporatejobbank.com/ true
Phoenix, AZ 85024 US
Posted: 05/15/2023 2023-05-15 2023-07-06 Employment Type: TempToFT Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: 1660779
- SUMMARY: The Inspector II has the job of checking raw materials, processed goods, and finished products to make sure they are up to standard. They will use special tools to measure and test the items and separate anything that doesn't meet the standards. The Inspector II will also keep records of their inspections and enter the information into a computer system
- Phoenix, AZ 85024.
- Deer Valley abd 7th Street.
- $18-$22 depending on experience
- 6: 00 am to 3: 30 pm. Monday through Friday week 1. Monday through Thursday 2 week 2. 9/80 shift.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Have at least 6 months of direct, hands-on experience inspecting products in a manufacturing or similar environment.
- Able to read and understand technical specifications and work instructions including inspection requirements.
- Good overall eyesight and ability to see small details up close, at distance, and able to distince colors (corrective lenses are acceptable).
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Be able to use specialized tools and equipment with good motor skills and mechanical dexterity.
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment periodically.
- Candidates with prior experience with
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Review work instructions, drawings, customer and vendor specifications, and other materials to determine the inspection and testing procedures to be followed.
- Interpret and determine the necessary sample size, inspection methods, and measuring instruments to be used.
- Inspect products and materials visually to check if they conform to the required standards by comparing colors, shapes, and textures.
- Use measuring instruments like calipers, loupes, or microscopes to check the dimensions of products and materials for conformity to specifications.
- Conduct tests on materials and products using computer software and testing equipment, including hardware, power supply, wire harnesses, and others, to ensure that they meet the required specifications.
- Identify and segregate products or materials that do not conform to the required standards.
- Record data from inspections and tests accurately, including inspection logs, test results, and serialization information.
- Input labor and time results correctly into the ERP systems.
- Collaborate with quality tech, senior inspectors, and the team to ensure that finished products meet the required quality standards.
- Inspect arriving materials to ensure that they match purchase orders, and submit discrepancy reports if necessary.
- Follow ESD protocols to maintain the safety and integrity of the products.
If you are qualified, available, and interested, please contact us today.
Phone and Text 480.966.0709
When texting, please include your name and reference Goodyear Recruiting