POWDER COATERS NEEDED
Tolleson, AZ 85353 US
Location: 91st Ave & Buckeye
1st shift: M-Thurs 5am-3: 30pm
2nd shift: M-Thurs 3: 30pm-2am
Weekend shift: Fri-Sun 5am-5: 30pm
Pay: $18-$20/HR DOE
The primary responsibilities of this position: Applying PSP powder electrostatically, in an even, overlapping manner. Load & unloading ovens, sanding, visual inspection and verification of coating thicknesses & attention to detail, throughout the coating process is essential. Excellent communication skills are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Manually applying PSP powder via: electrostatically
- Ability to learn basic troubleshooting of spray equipment
- Conduct day to day duties safely (being aware of surrounding at all times - working with; around high temperature ovens)
- Checking coating thicknesses throughout all steps of the process. Conveying feedback to coworkers and coating lead is essential in this position
- Ability to stand on feet for 10 hours daily
- Must be able to work in a face paced work environment Attention to detail & communication is essential
- Vinyl gloves are to be used at all times when handling product. Heat resistant gloves are to be worn at all times when handling hot product
- Must be able to pass a PFT exam prior to being able to wear supplied air system (fresh air breathing PPE)
- Frequent standing, bending at waist, walking, pushing & pulling and use of hands in this role are required
- Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, and ability to adjust focus Occasionally perform physical activities including lifting (up to 50 lbs. Unassisted) Working around high temperature equipment and products
- Independent Team player
- Dependable; determined, positive in demeanor Good attitude
The noise level in the production area is usually moderately loud. The Coating department is a sectioned off area of the production floor. Various spraying equipment, sanding, air tool tasks are performed within the Coating department.
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required when in the production area
- PPE covering eyes and skin is required when Powder Coating as well as working around the ovens. PPE covering hands and face is required when grinding.
Please send your resume to Melissa King or call me at 623-209-7261