Tolleson, AZ 85353 US
- Use or Overhead cranes and forklift
- Level 2 English communication and math skills required
- Measurement tools such as vernier calipers, micrometers, depth/height gauges
- 2 years experience
- High School Diploma preferred, additional post-secondary education a plus (trade school, college)
- Experience working on high cavitation hot runner molds? Able to wire hot runner systems a plus? Able to set and start molds in presses (Van Dorn, Husky, and Cincinnati machine experience a plus)? Must have experience in trouble shooting electrical problems with hot runner molds.? Must be able to read mold design prints.? Must have good mathematical and analytical skills. (level 3)
- Computer literacy a big plus.
- Good communication (oral, written and listening) skills.
- Repetitive bending from the upright position to approximately a 35 degree angle.
- Ability to maneuver in various positions including, kneeling, sitting, laying down, as well as working at heights reaching 40 feet.
- Must be able to stand for 12 hours.
- Pulling or pushing a hand jack with product weighing up to 500 lbs.
- Ability to transport heavy equipment and molds (2000 lb) and parts to various locations within the facility.
- Ability to manipulate heavy equipment when needed.
- Lead in coordination with Tooling Engineer all phases of mold rebuilding and refurbishments
- Schedule and perform in press mold Preventative Maintenance (cleaning of molding surfaces, regreasing leader pins and wear surfaces)
- Clean and maintain molds and components using standard cleaning solvents and alcohol, inspect mold components for wear and damage, (compare plastic parts to steel parts to check for wear and damage, measure steel parts using calipers, micrometers, and indicators) and reassemble the molds.
- Disassemble molds, clean mold plates and components. Troubleshooting mold controllers and hot runners is a plus (doing wiring, inspecting hot runner tips).
- Set and remove injection molds from molding machines
- Assist Process Engineer in productivity enhancing projects that are mold related
- Analyzing and correcting mold related problems (trouble shooting, water leaks, replace components)
- Maintain a documentation system to coordinate mold repairs and mold transfers to other locations.
- Maintain the parts inventory for molds.
- Update and maintain the EAM system
- Troubleshoot and repair the electrical issues in the multi-cavity hot runner molds.
- 1st Shift, 5: 45 AM - 6: 00 PM
- Some Overtime
- Temp to Hire
$19 - $23 per hour
Zip Code: 85353
Join our team today! Benefits after 60 days. Global client with great opportunities.