Maintenance Tech 3rd Shift -Rotating
Phoenix, AZ 85009 US
Professional Search at Corporate Job Bank is seeking a dedicated individual for this recycling plant maintenance team. As a crucial member of our organization, you will play a key role in ensuring the availability of equipment and maintaining optimal productivity. We prioritize safety, productivity, and cost-efficiency, and we are committed to creating a positive work environment.
Shift: Rotating 5pm-5am, working a 3 or 4 day work week
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Safety is our top priority. You will conduct regular inspections of job sites, review maintenance procedures for potential hazards, and conduct pre-job safety briefs to ensure the well-being of our workforce.
- We are committed to environmental procedures, and you will play a vital role in ensuring compliance with them by working closely with crafts and contractors.
- Collaboration is essential. You will coordinate with Maintenance Planners, other maintenance departments, and operating groups to develop effective repair strategies and maintenance schedules.
- Clear communication is key. You will inform department personnel about scheduled and emergency maintenance activities, determining when additional resources or services are necessary.
- You will administer the Employee Productivity Guidelines and Code of Conduct, promoting a positive work culture.
- Budget management is important. You will understand the requirements for plant equipment and systems maintenance, and implement approved projects accordingly.
- You will be part of the standby team, responding to emergency calls outside of your normal work schedule on a rotating basis.
- You will assist operating departments in monitoring equipment and troubleshooting abnormal operating conditions, determining the appropriate scope and timing of repairs.
- 5 years of experience in extrusion, gearbox repair, project management, and building heating/cooling/ventilation systems.
- Mechanical skills are essential, including troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- You should possess a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and/or instrumentation maintenance procedures and work practices.
- Safety is paramount, and you should be committed to maintaining safe work practices.
- Familiarity with water quality monitoring, dust collection systems, blueprints, and schematics will be beneficial.
- Join their team and contribute to the success of our organization. They offer a supportive and rewarding work environment where your skills and dedication will be valued.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: