Machine Operator 16.50 to 17.00
Tolleson, AZ 85353 US
- Using a fork truck, provides raw material to different locations throughout the production area and also is efficient in pallet put away.
- Labels pallet and verifies to carton label.
- Operates stretch wrap machines and delivers final product to warehouse location.
- Takes out trash, distributes recyclables and operates baler and compactor.
- Runs inventory report to determine material needs and resolves inventory inaccuracies.
- Records data accurately into computer.
- Loads label printers and makes adjustments and minor repairs when necessary.
- Operates chain hoist to change rolls.
- Loads boxes, bags and tape onto machine and makes adjustments and minor repairs when necessary.
- Observes product quality. Inspects product for color uniformity and various molding defects per Standard Work Instruction.
- Regularly cleans pinchers to ensure packaging quality.
- Identifies conveying issues that cause damaged boxes.
- Reads and navigates tablet for instruction.
- Inspects, recharges, and replaces batteries of electric industrial trucks (Forklifts, etc. )
- Manually places or adjusts pallets when needed.
- Monitors robot settings and responds to alarms.
- Resolves all T-car alarms and identifies causes.
- Communicates with team and shift supervisors.
- Assists other PIT crew members wherever needed.
- Performs line clearance.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- 1+ year of experience
- High Scholl Diploma
- A&C Shift 5: 45am 6: 00pm
- B& D Shift 5: 45pm 6: 00am
16.50 to 17.00
Zip Code: 85353
Join our team today! Benefits after 60 days. Global client with great opportunities