Human Resources Business Partner
Tempe, AZ 85282 US
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Start Date: TBD (Targeted in the 4th quarter 2023.)
Join our team as an HR Business Partner and play a crucial role in shaping our organizational culture and employee experience. This position offers a blend of day-to-day HR administration and strategic initiatives, including employee relations, learning and development, and compliance and investigations.
This is a tremendous opportunity to truly modernize, shape, guide, and lead our staffing organization to navigate the new business climate and employment trends. This can be a very rewarding opportunity for the right person who is creative, entrepreneurial, and driven to build our agency for the next 40 years. We have an eye towards growth and expansion. Join our team and be part of our exciting future.
- Address HR-related inquiries and requests from both internal and external employees.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Working with our leadership, assist with researching, designing, and implementing learning and development initiatives.
- Enhance organizational culture, retention, and attractiveness through strategic programs.
- Collaborate on the creation and implementation of training modules.
- Foster strong relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Manage employee records, from onboarding to exit.
- Oversee compliance with benefit regulations and conduct annual compliance tests.
- Support Operations Leadership in HR investigations.
- Handle equipment inventory and company event planning.
- Serve as a backup for payroll during absences.
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in Human Resources.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRIS/ATS.
- Strong organizational and attention-to-detail skills.
- Experience collaborating with senior leadership.
- Certifications like PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP are advantageous.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- Prior experience in staffing or talent acquisition is preferred but not essential.
Comprehensive Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- 401K with company contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Personal Time Off.
How to Apply:
If you're an HR enthusiast looking for an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you! Apply today and be a part of our vibrant team.
Vice President of Operations
? (480) 966-0709
Corporate Job Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.