FACILITIES MAINTENANCE WORKER
Phoenix, AZ 85004 US
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for an experienced Maintenance worker on 1st shift.
Our client is an international supplier of orthotic and prosthetic devices with more than 160 years of experience supporting patients around the globe. They provide expert and customer care solutions to improve the lives of millions of people with limb amputation, abnormalities, and differences.
This is a rewarding job and our client operates its organization with a high level of ethics, community care, and its mission, vision, and values.
These positions are full-time, scheduled for 3 to 4 months through the agency to hire you at the end of this period. The job includes a full benefits package upon hire with our client.
- Monday through Friday from 6: 00 am to 2: 45 pm with some OT required.
- $22.00 to $25 per hour
- Phoenix, AZ
- Near 7th St and Broadway
- Equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Knowledge of pneumatics
- Knowledge of electrical
- Machinery preventative maintenance
- A high school diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of equivalent experience
- Experienced with a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems
- Hands on experience performing preventative maintenance on a variety of machinery
- Preventative maintenance
- Replacing blades and belts on saws and sanders
- Greasing of bearings
- Troubleshooting of electrical issues on machinery
- Facilities Maintenance
If you are qualified, interested, and available, please call today.
The Corporate Job Bank Team!
Office Phone and Text (480) 966-0709
When texting, please reference Phx Maintenance
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace