Control Panel Assembler - North Phoenix
Phoenix, AZ 85085 US
Corporate Job Bank needs 3 control panel assemblers for a local automation distributor.
Shift: Monday to Thursday 6: 30am 5: 30pm (10-hour shifts)
Pay: $18 per hour (weekly pay)
Location: Happy Valley & 19th Avenue (85085)
- Prepares assigned work by reviewing assembly production orders, instructions, prints and parts list, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Accurately assembles, builds, and prepares parts and subassemblies by using measuring devices, templates, or other guides.
- Ability to read and comprehend control panel mechanical layout and build instructions.
- Ability to read and comprehend control panel electrical schematics.
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments or assemblies under pressure while maintaining specified quality tolerances and adhering to assembly and safety procedures.
- Validate, verify build specifications, and resolve manufacturing problems by notifying engineering or supervisor of required changes or need for additional resources.
- Maintain equipment in operating order per preventative maintenance schedule and requirements, troubleshoot malfunctions, calling for repairs when necessary.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Test, validate and report operating functions of assemblies and components per quality testing requirements and instructions.
- Assemble components and parts in tight spaces while maintaining quality and accuracy such as terminal blocks in small control panels.
- Document and validate on appropriate forms all procedures performed in building, validation, and testing
- At least 18 years or older
- Mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Comfortable standing for duration of shift
- Work overtime if/when needed
Please submit your resume to apply today!