Tucson, AZ 85747 US
Carpenters are you:
- Tired of working outdoors and in the elements?
- Ready to work at one location with reliable shifts and hours (rain or shine?)
- Ready for full-time benefits, paid time off, and a retirement plan?
Apply today, and start next week. Most candidates start working in just a few business days.
You will love this job. Our client, a leader in the high-end custom window and door industry, is hiring.
We have an immediate need for semi-skilled Carpenters to work in a warehouse/factory environment building high-end custom windows, doors, and entryways.
- Full Time
- Rita Ranch ( Southeast Tucson)
- Tucson, AZ 85747
- 1 st Shift: Monday through Friday from 6: 00 am to 2: 30p pm . Overtime is often mandatory.
- 2nd Shift: Monday through Friday from 2: 30 pm to 11: 00 pm. Overtime is often mandatory.
- $16.00 to $20.00 per hour depending on experience.
- 1+ year of experience as a carpenter (finish carpentry a plus)
- Previous experience installing windows and doors
- Ability to read blueprints and work instructions
- Ability to perform layouts including measuring, marking, and arranging materials for assembly
- Experienced using a variety of carpentry and shop tools including saws, drills, presses, grinders, and other power tools or machinery
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Previously forklift certified a plus
- Ability to read a measuring tape
- Can perform basic shop math
- Willingness and availability to work overtime
- JOB DUTIES:
- Performs layouts from blueprints
- Cuts, shapes, forms, and builds custom windows, doors, and entryways from wood, fiberglass, aluminum, and steel
- Joins materials using a variety of methods including nails, screws, and adhesives
- Assembly of various door and window components including locks, hinges, frames, and fastening hardware.
- Quality control (visual inspection)
If you are qualified and interested, please contact us today!
Phone and Text: 480-966-0709 x 104
When texting, please include your name and reference Tucson Jobs