Agency Onsite Manager
Tempe, AZ 85282 US
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
- Do you have a passion for recruitment, account management, and people?
- Do you enjoy working directly with clients and a team of warehouse workers?
- Are you eager to make a change and tired of big company red tape?
- Do you love to mentor and lead?
- Are you professional, passionate, and do you aggressively pursue client and employee satisfaction?
Then we need you! Corporate Job Bank is growing, and we are looking to hire an Onsite Manager to join our company.
The Onsite Manager will be the face of our agency working with the client, at the client s job site, supporting large scale hiring and personnel management of the agency s employees assigned to the worksite. In short, you will provide leadership services to our employee in support of our client s mission, vision, and values.
The OM will need to have some flexibility based upon current business needs.
- Shift 1: It is anticipated that the Onsite Manager will regularly work from 6: 00 am to 4: 30 pm Monday through Thursday.
- Shift 2: It is anticipated that the Onsite Manager will regularly work from 6: 00 am to 6: 00 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The Onsite Manger Is the face of our company at the client s job site.
- Creates lasting relationships with the client and our employees.
- Finds solutions for our client s needs related to personnel.
- Supports the client by providing a variety of staffing, human resources, leadership, and administrative services to the client and our personnel assigned at the client s site.
- Demonstrates the company s values to our employees and the client alike.
- Helps to support safety initiatives.
- New employee check-ins.
- Recruiting and retention.
- Payroll troubleshooting and support (timesheet review)
- New employee training and onboarding.
- Terminations / employee walk-offs.
- Coaching and counseling
- Employee relations.
- Recruitment and onboarding.
- Personnel management.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years of staffing agency experience with at least 1 year being client facing OR
- 3+ years of warehouse/logistics experience combined with 1.5 year in leadership
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting payroll (timesheet review)
- Strong software experience including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Professional communicator
- Prior leadership experience including experience supporting:
- Coaching and counseling
- Workers comp paperwork
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- 401k with Match (Safe Harbor)
- Paid sick leave
- Personnel time off
- Holiday pay
- Employee assistance program
- A large contingent of additional benefits including but not limited to Accidental Death and Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, and Major Illness Insurance (and much more.)
- Corporate Job Bank has been ranked the #1 locally owned staff agency for 20+ years running.
This position will require a thorough background check, drug testing, and employment history verification.
The Corporate Job Bank Team!
Office Phone and Text (480) 966-0709
When texting, please reference Onsite Manager Phoenix
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
WHO WE ARE:
Corporate Job Bank is the largest locally owned and operated staffing agency with nearly 40 years of experience in the Arizona market. We are consistently recognized for excellence in service by several organizations including the Phoenix Business Journal and Ranking Arizona magazine where we have earned the Platinum Ranking for our industry.
WHO WE SERVICE:
We have expertise in a variety of industries including banking, finance, logistics, government, and the manufacturing industries to name a few. Our clients range from family-run local companies to Fortune 500 and international brands.
WHY WE ARE SPECIAL:
Despite being the local guys, we are willing to invest in technology, staff, and efficiencies. We work tirelessly to provide excellence in service. We believe in passion, compassion, truthfulness, and pride ourselves our professionalism and ability to be nimble.