WE TRAIN: Entry Level Manufacturing (Assembly and Machine Operators)
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
ENTRY LEVEL MANUFACTURING JOBS IN THE MEDICAL DEVICE INDUSTRY!
We have 100+ openings available. We will train you on plastic injection molding machine operations, small parts assembly, and how to work in a clean room environment.
This entry level job has the opportunity to open the door for a new career as experienced clean room workers are highly sought after.
Our clients offer a 4-day work week. We have both day and night shifts available.
Our client offers EXCELLENT benefits upon hire.
Day Shift 1: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday from 6am to 6pm
Wednesday: 6am to 12pm.
Night Shift 2: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday from 6pm to 6am,
Wednesday from 6pm to 12am
Day Shift 3: Wednesday from 12pm to 6am
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 6am to 6pm.
Night Shift 2: Wednesday from 12am to 6am
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 6pm to 6am
Examples of duties include:
· Injection molding machine operation
· Assembly of small plastics parts by hand
· Quality checks of parts
· Completing documentation required by the FDA
· Packaging parts
· Loading machines with materials
· Sorting and inventory
Required knowledge, skills, and experience:
· This is an entry level job – prior experience is not required
· A high school diploma or GED is required
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to assembly very small parts quickly
· Ability to differentiate similar components by color
· Criminal screening will be conducted (convictions are not an automatic disqualifier for consideration)
· Drug testing will be conducted prior placement
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 35 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!