VP/Dir/Mgr of Sales-B2B
This is an exciting opportunity to begin an introduction of a new business line in the commercial painting industry to potential and targeted customers!
We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager with proven experience managing and motivating a sales team as well as achieving sales goals in the Phoenix commercial/multi-family construction market. In addition, experience with B2B sales as well as excellent negotiation skills is preferred.
You’ll spend time finding solutions for your customer’s needs, expanding your network and managing your own schedule in a friendly, organized and supportive environment. We offer a support staff, access to trade groups for networking, existing customer base for renewed business and lead generation database tools.
· Utilize time in the field pursuing leads, servicing partners and gathering market intelligence on opportunities and competitors.
· Track and forecast sales projections accurately.
· Maintain exemplary customer service and relationship focus
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively
· Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategic programs and training programs
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate, empathize and reason with people in situations that are often sensitive and stressful
· Ability to take initiative to identify and anticipate client’s needs and make sound recommendations for implementation
· Must understand & utilize daily/weekly metrics in sales approach; must be able & willing to utilize/update Base CRM to track all sales activity.
· 5-10 Years of business development/sales experience in light industrial industry
· Proficient in MS Office
· Ability to pass a background check
Salary: $70-$80K Base plus Commission of up to $70K annually plus vehicle allowance, IPhone, IPad and Laptop